Succession Lettuce Interview 287 with Ray Tyler | Rose Creek Farms | Tennessee
Ray Tyler from Rose Creek Farms shares his amazing gardening journey battling pests and heat in he south to grow lettuce all year round and turn a fair profit while raising 6 kids in Tennessee! This ones a must listen for anyone who wants to learn some systems for growing effectively and efficiently.
Chemical Free by ’53! 100% Organic | Grain By Grain | Interview #287 Bob Quinn Returns | Big Sandy, MT
272. Start Your Farm for the 21st Century Sustainable Farmer | Plant To Profit | Ellen Polishuk | Washington DC
275. Flower and Vegetable CSA | Eastward Gardens | Larry and Michelle Lesher | Hardinsburg, Indiana
Michelle and Larry Lesher drop golden seeds galore in this episode about running a small successful Flower and Vegetable CSA in Indiana. Connect with them at https://eastwardgardens.com On instagram https://www.instagram.com/eastwardgardens/ Check out the show notes here: www.orgaincgardenerpodcast.com/275-eastward-gardens
Replay of episode 103. Lentil Underground | Liz Carlisle | Berkley, CA
121: Biodynamic Farming and Treatment-free Beekeeping | Jacqueline Freeman | Friendly Haven Rise Farm • Venersborg, WA
253. No-Till Farming ~ Nutrient Rich Soil Health Expert| Steve Szudera | BEACH, N.D.
242. Raising Pigs | Kosloski Farms | Kara Kosloski | Rockstar Millennial and OGP Listener
222. Abe’s Acres | Gabe Sicliano | Growing for Market | Hightstown, NJ
Here’s the RAW Version for the most part. Sorry about the typing, I really notice it. I hadn’t figured out how to split the tracks yet recording with zoom this but I’m still having sound problems??? Episode 222? 240? STRANGE…. Gabe Sciliano from Abe’s Acres shares his market farming journey including his first year and dreams to plant 9 acres eventually. www.orgaincgardenerpodcast.com